City & Guilds (6035) Level 2 & 3 Diploma in Plumbing Studies
Want to train as professional electrician installing in Agriculture, Industrial, Commercial and Domestic locations? Then this course is definitely for you.
The 2365 course is now the main qualification for the traditional path to becoming an electrician regardless of whether or not you’re employed by an electrical contractor. This is the replacement of City & Guilds 2330.
The City & Guilds 6035 Diploma in Plumbing has superseded the City & Guilds 6129 Technical Certificate in Plumbing and Heating at level 2 & 3
There are no requirements for you to be working in the plumbing industry to achieve level 2/3 Diploma in Plumbing Studies (6035)
It allows candidates to learn, develop and practice the skills required for employment or career progression into the plumbing industry.
To achieve the Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing Studies you must achieve from these areas;
- Health & Safety in Building Services
- Electrical Principles and Processes in Building Services
- Scientific Principles for Plumbing Industry
- Common Plumbing Process Cold Water Systems
- Domestic Hot Water Systems
- Sanitation Systems
- Central Heating Systems
- Drainage Systems
Understand how to communicate with others within the building industryLevel 3 Upon successful completion of level 2 will allow candidates to progress on to the City & Guilds qualification
Level 3 in Diploma in Plumbing studies (6035-03)
The Level 3 diploma is a natural progression from the level 2 diploma it provides a more in-depth knowledge of complex plumbing & heating systems including domestic gas installations and environmental technologies. To achieve the Level 3 Diploma in Plumbing Studies the candidate must achieve in these areas; Health & Safety in Building ServicesEnvironmental Technology Systems Plumbing Installation planning SystemsComplex Cold water Systems Complex Hot Water SystemsComplex Sanitation Drainage Systems Complex Central Heating SystemsDomestic Gas Principles Career awareness in Building Services Upon successful completion of level 3 will allow candidates to progress on to City & Guilds qualification Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Plumbing Studies (6189) providing you are working in the plumbing industry.
04 September 2017
02 October 2017
06 November 2017
- 18 Months
Progression onto a Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing Studies (6035-02) is through the successful completion of a Level 1 Plumbing & Heating course
- Full payment in advance secures 5% discount
- Two equal installments. One before the course start and final payment at the end of second month
Advanced learning loan
- Must be aged 19 or over at the start of your course
- Be living in the UK on the first day of your course
- Have been living in the UK/EU for 3 years before starting your course
- Open to UK and EU Nationals only
- Other nationals are considered on case by case basis
For further details on advanced learning loans, click here.